Boerne Lawn Care

Boerne Lawn Care

I am Brian Bond and I have been mowing the Smith Cemetery for the last 12 years and have also started mowing residential lawns in Boerne. The Smith Cemetery Association votes every year on a company to maintain the cemetery and they have chosen me every year to continue to care for this special place and I have been honored to continue to care for the property. 

I was recently contacted about this rental property in Boerne that has been vacant for awhile and the lawn was neglected. I was able to get the lawn back in shape to make it more attractive for prospective renters. I can help you make your property look great again!

Planting trees isn't actually on my list of services, however that's just what we were asked to do recently. We planted the trees using the best Miracle Grow soil and root stimulant tablets to ensure that the trees will be get off to a healthy start. We will also be maintaining this property. 

If you need lawn care services in Boerne and surrounding areas please contact me, Brian Bond at (830) 388-1835


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boerne Lawncare