Websites


I wasn't originally planning to get back into building websites, but this week I was approached by two people about building websites so I set back up my staging servers and started working. So far it looks like I'm going to have two very satisfied customers. Garret is the owner of Hill Country Sealcoat and asked for a professional looking website. His current website is http://www.hillcountrysealcoat.com/ that he designed using Weebly. I've created a Wordpress site for Garret and it is currently staged at http://bondfamilyweb.com/ and we believe that this design will better represent the great work that Hill Country Sealcoat performs for its customers.

Hill Country Sealcoat provides top quality asphalt work from new projects to asphault repair, pavement striping, and power washing. Please visit them for all of your asphalt needs.

The second customer I was approached by is Jetz Taxidermy Supply who is wanting their clients to be able to purchase their fabulous forms online. I've designed a shopping cart solution for them that will meet the needs of their growing business.

If you need a website for your small business but don't want to pay those outrageous prices, feel free to reach out to me and I will see what I can do for you.

Update: The site is up at http://www.hillcountrysealcoat.com/

Here are some link to some of our other websites:

Boerne Lawncare
Britt Co Landscaping in New Braunfels

Thanks, Brian

Brian Bond Boerne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boerne Lawncare

CCNA Routing and Switching Certified

Boerne Lawn Care